Monday 17 March 2008

CHECK CHECK!!!

hello hello...

ok siap!!


alrighty... all systems go!!

first of all... let me just say that whatever i write on this blog...

if i may intentionally or unintentionally insult anyone...

if i hurt anyone out there...

i'm sorry.

tapi...

ITS MY BLOG KAN??!!!!??

WAKAKAKAKA!!! I SUKA I TEMBAK LA!!!


lalalala...

now thats out of the way...


lets go!!!


Episode 1 & 2 :


i watched these a while back... but went back to skim through them for the purpose of this post...
OMFG...

i realized...

i hardly watched the first episode at all!!!

tau kenape tak???

1st Contestant:

"I'm wearing glasses cuz i didn't wear my contacts"

OK THANKS BYE.

FOORRWWAARRRDDD.....





NAAHHHH...




"This one Bollywood style! My mother made for me."

Oh did she?? Aww.. Sho Shweeettt... Really.

But NEXT!!!


WHHOOOAAA...

*BLINK BLINK*

she tall...

People... meet Adeline..

Those of you who follow the show will probably know that she did make it through in the end.

FIRST IMPRESSION:
CAN-A YOU SPEAK-A IN THE ENG-GE-LISHY???




Dude in red shirt: "So what do you think your chances are in this competition?"

Adeline: "Err... my chances arr?? My height."



right.

Adeline has the body of a model. Although at the time i didn't think she really had the face for one.

Stereotypical.

Good skin. TALL. Skinny.

There ya go.

Judges couldn't be too picky looking at the choices they had before this.

So. DUH! Masuk.


OK. At this point. I was bored. And believe me. If I were to go through all the contestants with you, you'd be bored too...

Hats off. Goodbye.

Go to sleep.

No comments: