Friday 12 October 2007

No lesson this time around...

Just random thoughts...


My emotions are going haywire... up and down with every little thing i encounter... so many things remind me of him...

i want to be selfish and have the most of him...

guilt and something else tells me no...

tonight... this insignificant night... the night i actually started a bit of reading... and sat at home..

i want him with me more than ever to hold me... soothe me and tell me everything is gonna be alright...


perfection...

nobody puts more pressure on yourself than yourself... maybe that should have been the lesson of the day...

nothing is perfect... nothing should be... its boring...

perhaps this is the closest i've been to it...

and its a double edged sword...

the bliss you feel comes with sensitivity and care beyond that you ever knew you were capable off...

anything can set you off... or bring u a piece of paradise...

funny thing is... i know i he feels the same way bout me...

perhaps that makes all the difference in the world...

No comments: